A Gifted Partner for Your Digital Transformation
The Govcon Consulting Group offers a peerless range of products and services to blue chip financial and corporate clients in ICT systems’ automation, integration and transformation. These PRODUCTS include but are not limited to:
- SWIFT – As the Regional Partner (East Africa) of Trustlink – the SWIFT Representative for Africa, Govcon can now offer a competitive SWIFT service to its EA clients.SWIFT is the universally accepted mechanism for making international transfers, financial market transactions, RTGS payments and interbank payments. This includes SWIFT solutions and professional services as well as a cost-effective SWIFT connectivity service enabling banks, financial institutions and corporates to enjoy a no-maintenance, hassle free, service access to SWIFT through a hosted service offering. Govcon also provides a comprehensive portfolio of SWIFT software products to subscribers.
- Axway 5 SuiteTM – for Managed File Transfer (MFT) that provides everything needed to align business requirements with file-flow definitions and establish a central infrastructure for managing and securing the complete lifecycle for all file flows — across applications, with your partners and customers, to and from cloud and big data platforms, and between people using desktops and mobile devices.
- Axway AMPLIFY™ – a cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform that empowers banks to create customer experience networks where they join forces with their expanding digital ecosystems to co-create and co-innovate immersive, responsive and personalized digital services and experiences.
- Kyriba – the World’s Most Popular Treasury Management System, this the global leader in cloud treasury solutions offers and delivers treasury management systems using either the cloud or on-site. It is very popular with commercial banks and corporates. 1,300 corporates used across the world.
Govcon also offers SERVICES in:
- Project management and project support – for single or multiple projects.
- Setting up a Project management Office (PMO) to complement, supplement or replace/establish a client’s current capacity or new capability. Examples of PMO services we offer include:
- Project Management Maturity Assessment
- PMO Review / Audit
- PMO Strategy
- PMO Governance
- PMO Implementation / Transition
- PMO Operation
- Business Analytics based on Industry Best Practices of the International Institute of Business Analysts’ (IIBA) Business Analysis Framework. Our business analysts have industry experience in identifying business needs, analyzing requirements, and determining solutions in a wide variety of information technology areas. We use the information gathered for development, process improvement, organizational change; strategic planning and policy development. We work with the client to document the right requirements, reduce waste, create solutions, and improve efficiency.
Govcon offers nine (9) types of business analytics:
- Business Process Management;
- Business Continuity Plan Development;
- Data Migration;
- Business Case Development;
- Feasibility studies;
- Solution assessment and validation;
- Requirements planning and management;
- Organizational change planning and management; and
- Risk planning and management.
A Great Partner to Have for a New Paradigm
It is increasingly evident that this is the next frontier for reaping higher productivity, lowering costs and doing so in an enhanced security environment.
The ICT corporate space internationally is in the middle of a revolution.
There is an inexorable move away from legacy systems with their interminable requirements for software and hardware upgrades, and a concerted move into operating in the paradigm of software as a service. It is in this space that Govcon has positioned itself to be the natural ICT and project management partner for any corporate, institution or government ministry, department or agency that urgently needs to transition safely into this brave new world.
No corporate be held hostage to ceaseless requirements to upgrade its systems, or the fear of falling behind international best practice in ICT or, most importantly, the dread of compromising its IT security from having to merge and mesh disparate legacy systems to work together as a seamless whole to deliver value to internal stakeholders. Govcon liberate clients from this tyranny of obsolescence and opens doors to the opportunity of perpetual best practice in ICT operations.